This site contains various resources which will help Berkeley Academic Personnel efficiently use APBears.
To access the APBears application, go to https://apbears.berkeley.edu/
General guidance on how APBears works.
Guidance for using specific screens & functionality in APBears.
Commonly asked questions about APBears with answers and links to related material in Help Topics and Getting Started.
Information regarding upcoming workshops and links to training materials and navigation tools.
A list of terms commonly used in the review process and APBears.
A list of routing actions and a "what happens when you click the link" description for each action.
APBears, the Academic Personnel Berkeley Electronic Achievement and Review System, is a web application which enables faculty to:
- electronically capture and store their achievements in a systematic and consistent manner
- expedite the merit review process by electronically routing the online review documents to specified reviewers
- minimize paper waste associated with the review process by offering documents electronically
- standardize and streamline the review process
- increase the merit review security by storing and routing critical review documents online
Additional information on the development of APBears can be found at: