In some PC's with Adobe Acrobat 7 or higher, PDF files open in a pop-up window outside of the Perceptive Content Viewer.
Adobe Acrobat can open documents contained in ImageNow items both within the ImageNow explorer and in a separate pop-up window, however, for viewing purposes, it is better that the pdf document is open within the actual ImageNow Explorer.
To make sure that Adobe will open the pdf documents within the ImageNow Document Explorer follow the instructions below.
- Open a PDF file using Adobe.
- On the Edit menu, click Preferences.
- In the Preferences window, in the Categories list, choose Internet.
- In the Web Browser Options section, make sure that the "Display PDF in browser" check box is checked.
- Click OK.
- Log in to the ImageNow Client and open a PDF to test. If the issue still occurs, log out of the ImageNow Client and go back to step 2.