This wiki space contains archival documentation of Project Bamboo, April 2008 - March 2013.
Our agenda will be:
As preparation for this meeting, prepare:
• an up-to-date work plan we can all review in advance of the meeting
• notations describing your assumptions so that we are discussing and, MK will eventually integrate, plans that are "apples to apples" as much as possible
◦ ---for example, we know this sort of work always takes longer than the developer estimates - what % cushion did you add in? perhaps we can standardize on such a cushion
◦ ---for example, team member x is slated for 50% time on Bamboo, but you assumed 40% active coding because that is more likely in the real world
◦ ---for example, how did you cushion for the unexpected - illness, emergency on another project, etc
It's also the time of year for work plans to take into account summer schedules for the teams, so when revising work plans please check in with your teams about these? We realize not all summer plans are in place yet, but let's include the most complete and up to date information available.
As we discuss the work plans we will take into consideration inter-work area dependencies as well as the priorities we identified during our Success Definition work so that as we agree upon any adjustments we are taking into account the big picture for BTP.
See child page