This wiki space contains archival documentation of Project Bamboo, April 2008 - March 2013.
- Has a useful functionality
- genuine scholar wants to use more than one
-against the Bamboo content
- Tool can work on structure and content and unstructured/personal content
- Principle of representative
- Applicable to collections we are focusing on and does more than what can already be done with that collection
- Existent tool made available to new content
EY? OPEN SOURCE
- Readiness to be deployed
- Not proprietary -- or we can integrate it usefully without doing anything to it
- Adhere to existing widely in use standards.
- "Fungeability" of tools ?
o plug and play if need to switch it e.g., concordance
- Intuitive use/easy to use
- Good ratio of effort to value
PRINCIPLES OF TOOLS - Follow on Conversation
. Readiness to be deployed
. Not proprietary - or we can integrate it usefully without doing anything to it
. Adhere to existing widely in-use standards
. Fungibility of tools
- Plug and play if need to switch it e.g., concordance
. Intuity of use/easy to use
. Good ration of effort to value