What should be the qualities of a project in this area?
- Dynamic interface with information of the site and possibly a blog archive.
- Inform practices in research and teaching.
- Facilitate access to established work in digital humanities.
- Capture imagination of non-initiated faculty and students.
- Provide access to and communicate news about/in digital humanities.
- Feature meta-critical approaches to digital humanities.
- Scale available information / tools to established and neophyte faculty and students in humanities, from syllabus development to extensive research [models?].
- Visualization / Relationship tools.
- Bring information from outside of Bamboo into Bamboo.
- Address the divide between research and pedagogy in the humanities.
- Facilitate strategies for modeling, finding, and accessing new digital humanities labs and classrooms.
What could be done in one year? What could be done in two years?
- Selectively treat and sample projects to make this process concrete.
- Target existing activities and begin to assemble them.
- Work with other groups to recognize dependencies or relationships.
- Investigate incentives to bring content to the Bamboo environment.
- Map institutions to goals (i.e. "assign" leader institutions on this section to flesh out particular goals).
- Curate effective models, provide assessments.
- Feature successful examples; conduct needs analysis.
- Build new tools, models, relations to other groups.
- Beta test developed curricular materials.
What may be the dependencies or necessary relationships?
- Probably Scholarly Networking and Tools, and likely more.
Educational Technology Organizations, Projects, and Resources, compiled by Maureen Engel: