Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Pick a scribe; write your names and story numbers
- Review your stories and these questions individually
- What capabilities can technology provide to meet this need?
- Are specific technologies suggested or specified by the submitter?
- Does your group know of existing software or tools which can help the submitter meet their need?
- What obstacles (financial, political, legal, technological) are likely to be the most challenging in meeting this need?
- Does your group know of similar needs which exist in other disciplines or among other scholars or outside of academia?
- Does your group recognize similarities in whole or in part between this need and others in your group?
- What is missing from the need statement to help you understand what is next?
- At a group decide on two and answer them
- What questions should we have asked?