Welcome to the Confluence Service Page
Confluence is a full-featured wiki available to campus software development teams or technical solution providers and their partners to facilitate collaboration among team members. A wiki allows a community of users to easily collaborate by collectively adding and editing content. Confluence provides a single place to store and manage project artifacts, share knowledge, or define services. Enterprise Integration Services (EIS) has licensed Confluence from Atlassian and offers it as part of the UCB Development Tools and Services. It is hosted in the UCB Data Center, uses CalNet to control access and is a Tier 1 application in place at the UC Berkeley Disaster Recovery Hot Site (DRHS) at the San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC).
Create, share, discover and discuss ideas, upload files, minutes, specs, mockups, and diagrams!
- easily add/edit content using the built in rich text editor
- drag and drop Word or PowerPoint documents, spreadsheets, PDFs, and images onto to any page to attach them or into the editor to embed them inline
- track history, compare previous revisions or revert changes for any wiki content and control versions of external attachments
- quickly find content using the intelligent search or watch the pages you care about
- stay-up-to-date on important stuff from teammates through email notifications, RSS feeds and activity streams
- watch the pages, blogs, and spaces you care about, or follow users to stay connected
- restrict page-by-page viewing or editing to create a flexible permissions scheme
Working with Confluence
For a more detailed understanding of how to work with Confluence see the Confluence Manuals from Atlassian
Terms of Service
Hours of coverage, service availability and response times
The use of Confluence complies with general UC Berkeley policies as follow.
You may not store restricted data in Confluence. See guidelines on restricted data.
Appropriate Use of Confluence
This Service is the property of the Regents of the University of California at Berkeley and is for official University business only. In using this service you are subject to applicable University policies, law, procedures, or collective bargaining agreements. Misuse may result in the loss of access privileges, prosecution and/or administrative discipline under applicable statutes. Do not use this service if you do not agree to the conditions in this warning.
Confluence is NOT to be used for personal websites.
If you encounter perceived misuse of Confluence, please refer the problem to email@example.com.