The campus Directory contains records for all graduate, undergraduate, and concurrent enrollment students. The Office of the Registrar is the authoritative source for all undergraduate and graduate student data. University Extension is the proprietor of concurrent enrollment data.
The CalNet Directory currently supports the following student "roles":
- Admitted but not Registered
- Continuing Student
- New Student
- Re-admitted Student
Account creation - When do records enter LDAP?
- For regular undergraduate and graduate students, the CalNet team pulls data for students into LDAP when students are admitted and before they have returned their Statement of Intent to register Register (SIR). These records are held in a "pre-SIR" container in LDAP until students have returned the Statement of Intent to RegisterSIR. For more information, please visit the PreSIR OU page.
- Fall undergraduate admits are added to the Directory within one hour after the student has submitted the Statement of Intent to Register SIR and has paid the initial fees.
- Fall Program for Freshman students are added in April.
- Spring undergraduate admits are added in September or October with the same conditions.
- Graduate students are added in May.
- Summer students are added in May, once they've been admitted to Summer school.