- Accomplishment - Shipped 1.0, and successive rapid releases roughly every 6 weeks.
- Accomplishment - Supported deployment activities for 3 campus collections (PAHMA, UCJEPS, HAVRC), and preparing for more.
- Accomplishment - Supported deployment activities for external partners at SMK, MMI, Walker, etc.
- Accomplishment - Made significant progress towards a foundation home for CollectionSpace, and a sustainable model for ongoing development and support
- Accomplishment - Developing models for hosting CSpace in a SaaS model.
- Accomplishment - Negotiated sponsorship of CSpace by key technology partner Nuxeo, saving project 25% on platform support contract
- Accomplishment - Trained local staff in top-to-bottom customization tools to support customizations and extensions to core functionality
- Local team completed training on key elements of services stack.
- Hired Architect/Senior developer for project
- Team got basic BSP stack up and running with demo integration service
- Attended workshops and guided planning process to focus consortial activities across the consortium.
Berkeley Prosopography Services
- Rebuilt prototype tools to be web-services hosted in standard REST framework
- Completed first version of name disambiguation engine, presented to partners.
- Built out model for configurable, extensible rules engine for disambiguation engine
- Developed general model for assertions support
- Participated in workshop with faculty from institutions worldwide to use BPS for their corpora