- Staff in IST Research and Content Technologies can respond to your questions about data management via the email@example.com
- Storage and backupbackup
- The Research Hub -- for research data management and project collaboration (10GB free for campus scholars, additional storage available for purchase).
- Drupal -- for websites and web applications | See IST Drupal Cloud Hosting (firstname.lastname@example.org), Berkeley Drupal Users' Group, CTS Drupal Consulting (email@example.com)
- Berkeley Scholars (OpenScholar) -- Free easy-to-use tools for building and maintaining personal academic websites. Service includes great tools for sharing publications and research data. Campus pilot begins in January 2012.
- OpenAcademy -- Drupal-based templates for academic departments and research projects. Under development in Spring 2012.
- Grant-writing assistance and consulting
- Research computing projects: Software, database, and web site development
- Science Libraries @ UC Berkeley
- Preparing data management plans for NSF grant applications
- Scientific Data Services
- To consult a UC Berkeley Librarian, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- California Digital Library's UC3 (University of California Curation Center)
- Data management guidelines
- Data management planning tool - soon-to-be-released tool that will step you through the creation of a data management plan
- UC San Diego's Office of Research Cyberinfrastructure
Resources for specific domains