The following are instructions for Local IT support personnel.
- If your user has requested the installation of the INow Client please submit a ServiceNow ticket to the Imagine team mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org requesting access to the respective Box site that contains the install files.
- Once you have been approved by the Imagine team, download the zip files and carefully read the IMAGENOW_CLIENT_v6.7.0 INSTALLATION.doc.
- Proceed as instructed in the IMAGENOW_CLIENT_v6.7.0 INSTALLATION.doc file.
Fundamental steps to consider:
- ***INSTALL AS THE LOCAL WORKSTATION ADMINISTRATOR***
- Always install the ImageNow Printer and Business Insight Integrator. Do not ask the user about whether to install these features or not. Users who have the client install in their machines are usually new users and thus have not been trained on the system, so, they do not know yet of any of these features.
- Always create the connection profiles as pointed on the install document.