Here is a prioritized list of IT stakeholders that we propose having Michael give an in-person introduction to the tool, his strategic direction, and invitation to participate. We could also do a webinar.
- Shel: Description and demo
- IST Liaisons: Introduction
- Directors: Bill provides product templates to department heads, 6/8
- Director's Meeting - Bill and Rich demo Tech Commons, 6/15
- IST Liaisons: demo, week of 6/21
- Micronet: demo on 8/29 (cf. Engagements #4)
- ITMF: date, TBD
- BPAWG: date, 7/28
- Request AppNet and LSCR to post its products post-Jun 24
- Rich and Yu-Tin/Bill introduce to Mara at ETS, late June
- Rich and Yu-Tin/Bill introduce to someone at Student Affairs, late June
- Rich demo'd to CORwE We: CalPact, Workshops/Staff Development
- Bill/Michael post to Micronet email list introducing the concept of the tool and shepherd a conversation as to how this tool could best complement the Micronet listserv.
- MSOs? (CAO list, financial list)
- Michael Greene suggested Frasier at EECS
- David Greenbaum suggested Library
- Safari books online – part of CORwE
Web page links
Rich/Bill to introduce the product via email to the CTOs of the following groups, and ask him/her to post a link to Tech Commons on their computer resource web site
- School of Information
- College of Engineering
- Student Affairs (Angela)
- For discussion: WebNet, DataNet, UIE
- VC Admin & Finance
- Shared Services site (Thera)?
- iNews article in August
- Contact Berkeleyan for parallel running of story
- How do we inform folks of new releases features? Is there an IT mailing list we can use? Micronet?
- Do we create an RSS feed from the Tech Commons for updates?