Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Local team completed training on key elements of services stack.
- Hired Architect/Senior developer for project
- Team got basic BSP stack up and running with demo integration service
- Attended workshops and guided planning process to focus consortial activities across the consortium.
Berkeley Prosopography Services
- Rebuilt prototype tools to be web-services hosted in standard REST framework
- Completed first version of name disambiguation engine, presented to partners.
- Built out model for configurable, extensible rules engine for disambiguation engine
- Developed general model for assertions support
- Participated in workshop with faculty from institutions worldwide to use BPS for their corpora
Delphi Museum Collections Browser
- Continue to support the production environment
- Discussed grant opportunities for additional development
- Worked with PAHMA Museum staff and I School to propose areas of project activity
Outreach, publications, training
- Presented activities, opportunities for internships in I School classes, seminars
- Attended CNI Spring workshop, met with various peer projects, et al.
- Presented talk on challenges of consortial development at OSBC 2011
- Team training in core and emerging technologies and techniques